ActiveOpen House: Sunday April 23rd 11am - 2pm
Absolutely stunning and professionally designed home located in East Wilmette. This transational style home is 3 stories with 5 bed rooms and 5 bathrooms. Walking distance to the train, downtown, shopping and more. Step inside and fall in love with these hand selected light fixtures, plumbing fixtures & perfect color scheme make for an inviting and warming home. Gleaming wide plank hardwood flooring runs throughout the entire home, over sized windows allow for tons of natural light. You will love cooking in your kitchen filled with Thermador appliances, 42" cabinetry, wet butlers pantry and over sized island w/breakfast bar. Head upstairs to your large master suite and enjoy your over sized soaking tub. Guests can stay on the 3rd floor that has 2 addition bedrooms and a full bathroom with double bowl vanity. Your full finished basement is great for a family gathering or just to relax. For more information on the builders read below....
Trek Real Estate Group
Trek Real Estate Group was formed in late 2014 by Rick Croce and Jeff Brown, who bring a combined 60+ years of real estate experience to the company. Trek will conduct business in the following areas:
- Construction of new single-family residences;
- Renovation of existing single-family homes, both for clients and for our own account (i.e., Fix and Flip);
- Land acquisition and entitlement; and
- Residential rental properties, with an emphasis on value-add properties (i.e., those in need of repair and/or renovation).
General Contractor's background
- As a team, Rick and Jeff's skill set and experience encompass all aspects of residential real estate, including; acquisition, entitlement, land development, construction, construction management including purchasing, sales and marketing and finance. Although their experience has had an emphasis on residential development, each has substantial experience in other real estate disciplines, including mixed-use, commercial, and low- and mid-rise construction. Rick has worked in the construction management side of the business for over 30 years. With experience at both the national and local levels and his strength in architectural design and value engineering, Rick is regarded as one of the best purchasing and construction managers in the home-building industry.
- Rick started his career with Martino Builders in 1982 as a field laborer/apprentice and worked his way through various aspects of the business, including carpentry, project supervision, and purchasing. In 1992 Rick moved to United Homes as a project Manager and then became a Senior Project Manager, responsible for the purchasing, construction, customer care, and field development for United's five communities in the Chicago area. After leaving United, Rick was Director of Purchasing for Pasquinelli and Portrait Homes from 1999 to 2001.
- Rick was recruited as Vice President of Operations for Summit Homes in 2001 where his implementation of structured systems for purchasing and construction allowed the company to grow more then 200% prior to its acquisition by Lennar in 2002. Rick held various positions where Lennar Chicago from 2002 to 2006, including Division President of the South Division. While at Lennar, he was responsible for the design, purchasing, and construction of more then 1,300 homes annually. From 2006 to 2014, Rick was Vice President of Operations for J. Lawernce Homes and Smykal Homes, where he supervised all purchasing and operations for the seven J. Lawrence and Smykal communities.
- Jeff began his career at Oak Brook Bank (now MB financial) as a commercial real estate lender. He served as the Department Head of Commercial Real Estate from 1991 to 2000 and also served as an Executive Vice President, Senior Loan Officer, and Chief Credit Risk Officer. This experience provided a solid foundation for his transition into the real estate industry where Jeff has focused on property acquisition, entitlement, land development, financial and feasibility analysis, sales and marketing.
- From 2001 to 2007, Jeff was Vice President of Reserve One Homes, Inc., with a primary directive to drive increased sales via the acquisition, entitlement, and financing of land for for-sale residential projects in the Chicago market. During his tenure at Reserve One, annual closings increased fourfold in five years.
- From 2007 to 2015, Jeff was Vice President for J. Lawrence Homes, where he oversaw all property acquisitions, project evaluations, contracts, and closings as well as the acquisition of another homebuilding company, Smykal Homes.
|Address:||221 10th St.|